The Team

Caryn
I am Environmental Engineering Major. I am heavily involved with the student chapter of Engineers Without Borders. I am involved in undergraduate research with the Great Lakes Research Center on campus, focusing primarily on data processing and analysis. Outside of work and school I enjoy playing rugby and being outdoors.
Becca
I am an English Major, with minors in French and Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages. I have worked for the past few years as an English coach for international graduate students, and just recently spent time working with kids in France as an English teacher. For fun, I enjoy reading and I am very involved with our theater department on campus.
Austin
I am Mechanical Engineering Technology Major. I am involved all over campus, from being VP of Pistol club at, the current RA in the Honors House, to work at the Rozsa center as a student technician and electrician. My spare time is used for either reading of all calibers of material, and to play various strategy and simulation based computer games to keep my brain sharp.

Pictured left to right: Caryn, Austin, and Becca

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cats of Senegal

Austin's Internship

Caryn's Internship Experience